All prices on the website include 9% Dutch VAT / BTW (low).
Due to new EU VAT-Regulations, it is not possible for clients from Denmark to order through our website. If you want to order books: please contact us!
Pictures of a specific book on the website do not always show the book actually offered. Covers of books can sometimes be different, although content is the same.
When you have found a book or books in this catalogue that you would like to order, the procedure is like this:
- You can order books through our website. Please do NOT order by email - your order might get lost! Just go through check-out and fill out the order form and send it to us. You have a legal payment obligation for any order you're sending us.
- After receiving your order, we will send you a proforma-invoice including postage and insurance. Please pay this invoice in any of the following ways:
- By bank, easy for EU-residents with the IBAN-Code and the BIC- code. For all other payments: please be sure to pay the full total amount of the invoice in Euros. We will NOT accept any additional bankcharges
- Pay through PayPal - easy and safe with your credit card or bank account.
- Pay with your credit card - by following the payment link provided by us in our confirmation email
- No personal checks please!
- Please pay within 3 days after receiving our payment request, because after 3 days the payment link expires and the order is cancelled. It is possible that you've ordered a book that hasn't been published yet. We will inform you when the book is available - and only then you'll pay for it.
- After receiving your full payment we will send your books immediately. We always send ALL the ordered books in ONE shipment, to prevent extra postage costs for the client.
- All books are sent insured against damage and/or loss. This insurance is paid by the client.
- Insurance for orders up to € 50,00 = € 1,00
- Insurance for orders of € 50 - € 200,00 = € 2,00
- Insurance for orders over € 200,00 = € 2,50
- Returning books, magazines, etc. is NOT possible outside of the European Union. Returns from outside the EU will NOT be accepted by us and will be sent back to the client. Clients from the EU can return an item or items within 14 days after receipt- but only AFTER our concent. After this period we will NOT accept any returns. Returns will only be accepted if the goods are returned in their original wrapping. We will reimburse the goods and postage to you - NOT the cost for return postage.
- It is NOT allowed to deduct ANY amount from the total amount of an invoice.
- All prices in our catalogues and on our website can change, due to currency-changes. That means that prices can go either up or down!
- All prices in our listings are in € and without postage and packing! The client pays for the costs of postage and packing.Parcels are sent at cost, according to the prices of PostNl.
- We ship each Friday through PostNL and/or DHL. Please allow 3 to 8 weeks for delivery, depending on where you live. Most of the time you will have your books within 2/3 weeks. However, we're NOT able to influence shipping speed!
- It is sometimes possible to pay in terms. Contact us about the terms. The goods will be sent AFTER the last payment is received by us!
- We do NOT have a shop - so it is NOT possible to pick up your order. Stock is NOT kept on our companie's adress!
- If you have questions: contact us!